Washington International Theological Seminary is a registered 501 (C )(3) charitable organization. All donations are tax deductible in full or in part.
PAYPAL - www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=KG8MJ7DMMKPJU
CASHAPP. - $WITS2019
ZELLE. - firstname.lastname@example.org
GIVELIFY. - Coming Soon
CHECKS - Payable to Washington International Theological Seminary
Address. - 6400 Baltimore National Pike, Suite 499 Catonsville, Maryland 21228
Tel: - 410-961-8207
Your annual giving serves our international students and helps us to accomplish our mission and vision of preparing theologically educated, sanctified, Spirit-filled men and women. Your gift enables the development of prepared ministry leaders, who are called to spread the gospel throughout the world, through the love of our Lord Jesus Christ, under the anointing of the Holy Spirit and to the glory of God the Father.
Your generous donations or gifts makes a difference to the program because it:
• Eliminates the cost of providing education and tuition.
• Provides scholarships for 100% of our student population
• Funds WITS International Distant Learning Program and assists in attracting and developing world-class faculty and staff volunteers.
• Resources the development and enhancement of education through leading-edge technologies.
• Be aware that a gift of $100 or more to the WITS Intl. Program Fund contributes to the annual budget that helps to sustain the program.
No matter how much you choose to support, you can be sure that your gift will make a difference.